This is Lenman

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mortal Enemy



I hate this thing.
HATE. IT.
It is loud.
It is scary.
This thing completely ruins all my hard work.

I spend hours shedding hair, in every room , on all the furniture, only to have this stupid loud piece of crap come along and suck it all up.

I hate everything about it.
I hate that its green.
I hate that it sucks up my precious kitty litter that I leave around as a marking in all the rooms I claim as my own.

Mostly, I hate it because it gives me attitude. I'll be sitting there minding my own business when this loud effing shitbox comes and scares the shit out me.

Die Vaccum. Die.

2 Comments:

  • If it's any help.....my vacuum died last week :( no more purple carpet eater for me....until we get the new pink and white dustsucker :)

    Revenge to all vacuum cleaners!!!

    Hugs

    Whisky

    xx

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 10:33 PM  

  • Dewd - we had one of those in our old apartment. It was a total biatch and it stressed me out. I get all tense just thinking back about it. I puke when I get too stressed out. Maybe you should puke on it. My puke comes out cylindrical.

    Your friend,

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home