This is Lenman

Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Shmeekend

What is the big deal about weekends? Everything blends into a monotony of blandness for me anyway.

The most stand-out events that would distract me from my normal daily activities to symbolise a weekend are as follows:

Friday - was totally snubbed off so the parents could go to a play - which meant I had the house to myself all night, so I ran up and down the hall about 15 times. The exciting part was that they brought home some leftovers and a blanket with remnants of "outside" on it, so I got to sit on it and pretend that I too was outside enjoying life, rather than being cooped up all day.

Sunday - everyone was home and sleeping on my couches so I had to sleep on the floor like a loser. I hate when everyone is home.

In other news my dish has BROKEN! Not Happy Jan.

They tried to Superglue it together. what morons. do they not realise that, that shit is toxic? do they want me to die?

Look how pretty it was!!

I don't know which one broke it, but I have been torturing them trying to find out.

I did the 'shit on the sheets' torture on Saturday morning, so they would have to get up early and do laundry - because we all know, that noone likes to sleep in a bed with shit on it. Sucked In.


So for now, I will stick to eating off their plates when they aren't looking. I had some cake, weird. No fish or chicken in it at all. No wonder the parents are so grumpy all the time. stupid cake.

4 Comments:

  • Who takes these photos Lenman? Or, do you have an auto-timer-type arrangement?

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 3:47 PM  

  • i am constantly being hounded by the papparazzi around the house.

    and half the time i'm not even doing anything that interesting.

    sleeping, eating, destroying things....

    you'd think that the humans would have better things to do with their time.. turns out.. they don't.

    losers.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:05 PM  

  • Truly brilliant, Lenman. You're right - no-one wants to be in bed with poo.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:30 PM  

  • I'm very surprised at the pooing. If I did that Mommy would have a fit! In fact.. she did not too long ago this summer when I found the carpet much more appealing but I was sick and had the worms. She cured me of that right quick but she had to show me how the kitty box was way better than the carpet for a while cuz really, it wasn't. But it was driving her crazy. I just liked the carpet better to poo on. Now it's all old hat. I got a designer kitty box that's even purple! I'm set for life man. You should come visit. I'd bet you'd never leave! We have treats!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home