This is Lenman

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Jokes you you, Sucka

Being new to using the computer, to which I was only drawn to in the first place because of the so-called "mouse" which I have learnt, it neither edible, nor moves of its own free will, I have discovered that actual 'humans' have these blog things too.

And that one can even get a Review.. (??)

Much to my chagrin, I realise that it is unfortunately made by the same idiotic species as the parents... Dumb Fuckers.

I just don't think that a Human is one to judge the placidity of my life - such is, my daily routine of lying around, hiding in cupboards, and licking myself.

Unless you have actually sat down and licked yourself for 2 straight hours, who are you to judge the banality of my favourite past-time?



You're just lucky that I am never allowed to leave the confines of the apartment, otherwise i'd shed hair all over your favourite black pants, and leave ass-crumpets all over the clean sheets, and get into bed with kitty litter stuck to me and stand on your head and breathe into your face for no apparent reason.

Don't try to understand me. Just love me for who I am, and I might jump on your lap and purrr.. that is all.

6 Comments:

  • Hi, Lenman; this is Connor's mum. Lenman, the people who wrote this review are what we call not nice people and you shouldn't listen to them. You are one clever, observant cat and I for one like taking a sneak peak at your blog when Connor isn't looking. And, as you seem to have all the (bad, as we stupid humans would call them) habits Connor has then I can't say you're not a fantastic role model for him. Perhaps you culd ask him for some escape tactics? he is great at misleading us over his whereabouts...

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 7:03 PM  

  • thanks connors mum.

    i just think those silly people have no imaginations.

    as for escape tactics, I am going for the whole 'kick me out on their own' tactic... so recently I have been sleeping on their pillows during the day. ha ha. jokes on them when they go to bed and have a coughing fit from my hair stuck in their throats.

    hehe.

    inside not's so bad... i know they love me. that's all that matters.

    gotta go catch a bug now. xxx lenman

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 9:18 PM  

  • Wow.. and I thought the frog my blog people were thoughtless.. They're pretty much angels comparitively.. and I wouldn't dare submit my site to one of these guys. Ow. Skanky whores is what I would say, tho Emma would be much more polite. We like you Lenman.. you crack me and Emma up all the time. She is forever talking non-stop about how cool you are too. I think she looks up to you. Remain strong!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:06 AM  

  • Very appropriate picture to the reviewers. I'd like to do the same, but being human it might look a bit odd, a piccy of my bum, plus the fact I have no tail!!

    I was also reviewed this week by the same crew.

    Don't let them get to you, you are what you are, and we love you for it!!!

    Hugs

    Whisky

    xxxxx

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 10:36 PM  

  • Meh, don't take any notice of 'em. I think your adventures in the apartment are hilarius, Lenny :)

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 3:03 PM  

  • Nice arse! I have a nice hiney too!

    Love,

    BELLA!

    P.S. Those reviewer people are LAME! I didn't know about LAME people until lately. We are lucky that we don't ever have to hang out with their sorry arses.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home