This is Lenman

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sup


Dewd.

Chilling on the couch and pretending to be human is one of my fav things to do (along with playing princess, destroying the couch, having my nails clipped and hogging the bed)

I must say, I am a bit peeved that I was kicked out of the bedroom last night! All I did was run up and down the hall 15 times meowing to announce that I had droppped a large smelly poo. What else should I have done ??

There are too many "rules" to live by.

If I wasnt so mindnumbly comfy right now, I'd get up and stink it up just to teach them a lesson.

OOh commercial break is over.

2 Comments:

  • You look so comfy Lenman.. and as it's late, I'm going to do the same, but the v.e.t. told Mommy that I don't bend that way cuz apparently he thinks I'm too fat. Pfft.. I can bend any way I want! I should frickin join the damn Cirque du Soleil! But.. I digress.. what I mean.. is sweet dreams!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:51 PM  

  • Aww, Lenman is da business. He's so cute! (The cattitude, of course, goes without saying.)

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home