This is Lenman

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Inner Thoughts



The Neighbours are having a party.
Why not invite me?
Is it because I shed hair?
Is it because I only eat stinky catfood?
Could they not have put out a tray of crunchies?
I'm a cool guy.
I would have performed my main tricks for them, namely, The Welcome Home Sprawl, My Licking My Balls Yoga-move.
Whatever. Their Loss.

mmmmmmmmm soo nice and snug in here. Alone.
I hate on the weekends when everyone's home and they feel the need to pick me up and tell me how cute I am every two seconds.
Cant a guy get minute of alone time to clear his head???


Apparently Not.

1 Comments:

  • Lenman you look so comfy and sleepy in there. I don't like sleeping under the covers. It's scary and dark. But you are brave like no other. I very much admire you. I'd invite you to my party!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home