This is Lenman

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Olivia

I have mentioned in the past how much I love Olivia Newton-John.
I was doing an excellent rendition to Physical this afternoon:


Lets get Physical. Physical.
I wanna get Physical. Physical.
Let me see your claws move. Your claws move.



I know that technically I had a little "help" dancing, which might be misconstrued by any acting cruelty to animals society, as 'manhandling' or an 'abuse of power' or even 'a blow to a cat's dignity'.. but without the help I couldn't do my standing on hind legs move.

2 Comments:

  • Those paws were made for dancing...

    In your mind Lenman you weren't getting help form your "owners" you my friend were helping them get there groove on.

    I love the nightlife, on the disco meeeeoooooooow.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 9:17 AM  

  • Geez.. that is awesome Lenman! If Mommy picked me up like that I might be tempted to scratch out her eyes.. even if she does keep trimming my claws. But I let her cuz it makes her feel important and all powerful or something. Plus she never hurts me, I just whine a lot so she thinks it does. And I have a big huge kitty tree to lounge in and scratch up all I want! I'm so spoiled, it's great. You should tell them you want one of those! Or come and visit me and Mommy. She'd like that!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home