This is Lenman

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Banishment

I was banished again last night!! And for what!

Excuse me for standing on your heads at 3am. I didn't know you didnt like that. Excuse me for meowing incessantly next to your head. I didnt know you didnt like that either.

But that is no reason to banish me into the 'spare room' all night!

OOOh they'll get theirs!

The last time they banished me to the spare room all night I really got em back good by doing a sloppy poo all over the powercords.. It was kind of a miracle that I wasnt electrocuted to be honest.

Meh - as long as I have my 'tunnel', 'mr pelican', and assorted muppets on shoelaces, they can banish me as much as they want. Do they really think it makes a difference?

2 Comments:

  • waz up Lenman, long time no hear.

    you showed them.. let 'em think they r in control and cruch them like the humans that they are.
    meow.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 7:59 PM  

  • Banishment?! Wtf? (and i never use that term cuz I'm a lady) But what are they thinking? Oh.. they should watch out for you. Don't they realize how tough you are? With all your claws and everything?! Humans are so silly.. I hope they've let you back in and all tho. Hang in there man!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home