This is Lenman

Friday, November 17, 2006

Rheem

Is it just me or did it get insanely cold recently??



I tried all my most heat sourcing avenues. Under the Doona, In someones Armpit, and found the perfect place .. On top of The Rheem.

The best part about sitting on top of The Rheem is that noone knows where you are, and therefore think that you magically escaped.

The funniest part of this is that it is effing impossible for me to escape, yet The Retards think that I have the ability to open locks with my mind, and be able to dissipate my molecules and travel through glass windows.

They looked everywhere for me. Really "justifiable" places.... Inside saucepans, up and down the hall incase I mystically evaporated out of thin air.

Ha! Jokes on them when they finally found me in the New Best Hiding Spot Evah.

My ass is like toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Gee Lenman - I sure wish I had The Rheem to keep my kitty tush warm. I just have down comfortors.. they're pretty good tho. And once in a while I hide real good when Mommy is looking for me.. but our place isn't huge so there aren't a lot of hiding spots. Plus I need her for love so why would I hide? It's pretty funny that your humans looked all over for you. That does make me giggle.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:47 AM  

  • Ha! you think thats cool. I have actually managed to get outside. On the B-A-L-C-O-N-Y. Great views fromt he fifth floor let me tell you. She never knows. And she never will.

    ~ Raia

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 9:26 PM  

  • Wow!

    I found you via IT2M....and adore yur blog!!!

    Great to see the world through a "cats eyes".

    Hugs to you.

    Whisky

    xxx

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home