This is Lenman

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fan Mail


I got the mail today and thought "yippee! fan mail for me!"

yeah, it wasn't.

It was from some stupid bank or something. Could I open an account to store my Fancy Feasts in I wonder?

I thought maybe i'd be getting some mail from my friends, Emma, Oscar, Bella, or maybe a response to my letter that I wrote to WHISKERS after they stopped making my favourite canned food. I demand answers.

I like Mail. I like to gnaw on it. Nothing is better than having a good gnaw on a bill, christmas card, or important document (like birth certificates, or passports).. ofcourse, I get into trouble when I do this. But what else am I supposed to gnaw on?? you tell me.

2 Comments:

  • Dude - Lenman. I am a total fan - love the fur, love the vibe, love everything about you.

    Sorry that I haven't sent you any mail. I am usually excellent with correspondence. It is one of my strengths.

    Anyway, I have learned that in order to get a lot of mail addressed to you, you have to get the parentals to sign you up for stuff - anything really - frequent flyer accounts, Flybuys, book clubs and so on. Not only do you get mail, sometimes you get cute little cards with your name on them,like the ones that the parentals have in their wallets. I have tons of cards in my wallet. My dad hopes that someday I will have better credit than Mommy.

    Talk to you soon.

    Love,

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:27 PM  

  • Lenman I'm very sorry that I haven't written you any letters. I'm just not as skilled as Ms. Bella up there. I can only type.. and seriously at 60 wpm, I think for a cat, I'm doing pretty good. I did just start and all. But writing w/ actual pens would be hard for me so if you don't mind, I'll stick w/ the blog stuff. But Bella's idea was great! I may have to sign up for some pretty cards too!

    And tell them to get you some mices for chewing! They're awesome!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home