This is Lenman

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Getting Comfy with Lenman

Its hard getting to my level of relaxedness. It takes training and hardwork, and I would like to share my secrets.

Clawing Stuff

Clawing things is very relaxing. It fun to destroy things, namely all couches in the vacinity of my claws. Its best to get good clawing time in when noone is home, because if they are home, they yell at you and chase you around, and getting chased isn't very relaxing.

Gettin Comfy Anywhere, Anytime

You have to be prepared to get comfy in any position. Ie: under doonas, on top of wardrobes, undeneath chairs, or the more abstract comfy place might present itself to you; like an Arm for example. Just block out the world and get into the position that you find most comfy. It's not necessary to close your legs.

Honing in on the comfortability of others

What better way to get relaxed and comfy than by finding someone who is already comfy and honing yourself in. It's a good idea to take note of when the parentals are having naps, reading a book, or just generally following them around and jumping on them when they sit down. It's also important to "out-relax" any other person in the room. If there is going to be someone who is insanely relaxed, its going to be me!

1 Comments:

  • Wow.. you sure can stretch out. I like to curl up on Mommy's lap when she's eating dinner or on her laptop and then I'm part of the action. But the 'action' gets very boring very quickly so I just curl up and nap and wait for something exciting to happen. I definitely 'out-relax' her. Easily!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home