This is Lenman

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Domain. My Bed

I don't know why the parents get all uppity about me sleeping in the middle of the bed all the time - after all it is MY bed.

I sleep in it more than they do. If it was possible to make love to the bed, you'd bet your ass i'd be first in line.

To be exact, I like sleeping in between both pillows - sprawled out getting spooned by either one of the parents in bed with me.

I think this is the best position for me because it also means that the parents can't touch each other and have to hug up to me if they want any warmth or affection.

One time they tried to make me sleep at the bottom... yeah right.

Then they tried to give me my own bed, and whilst it was kinda cute.. it was really too small... compared to a queen size bed where I can really stretch out.

What is this?? a bed for a midget? I need S P A C E, and blankies, and someone's armpit to snuggle in.

2 Comments:

  • They should just get you your own queen size bed!

    When our flatmate moved out, Feifei claimed her queen size bed, her chair and her desk- the entire room, really- and didn't even set foot in our bedroom for a month- when we got rid of the bed and turned the other bedroom into a study.

    Now he has just gone back to sprawling out and shoving me over to Gam's side of the bed... you wouldn't think a cat could take up as much room as a person, but I guess that's been roundly disproved!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 11:45 PM  

  • Well.. I don't give Mommy a choice. I crawl up on her tummy or even on her side and I stay there. She likes it cuz she runs cold and I keep her warm, but we snuggle often and she spoons me. But if she ever gets a boyfriend, which is looking lately like she will at least get more action than the rest of this year, we could have complications. They have to like me on them too. That's all there is to it. I'm putting my paw down on that. You just gotta show 'em who's boss Lenman. And you're the toughest guy out there.. I'm just a scaredy cat. :)

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home