This is Lenman

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spite Poo

Spite Poo - (verb)
The spite poo being when you are locked in the spare room - or what is colloquially referred to as 'the naughty room' and you do a poo on the carpet, out of spite.



ahhhhhh nothing beats doing a Spite Poo first thing in the morning. Do they really think they can lock ME in the spare room without me doing something in retalliation??

Next time they will think twice before kicking me out of the bedroom because i'm walking on their heads at 5am.. 5am is 'get up and feed me' time! don't they know this! Idiots.

The best part of the Spite Poo, is the realisation look on their faces, when they walk into their precious room to get ready for work and then before they can even wipe the crust from their eyes, they see my little present waiting for them on the carpet.

suckers.

They are just lucky I hadn't eaten lots the night before otherwise I would have spelled out "Next Time I'm going to Shit on your Head !"

HA. It's not like I had to clean it up.
Go Me!

1 Comments:

  • You are always the brave one Lenman. I so admire that! But mommy would never lock me in another room away from her. I would cry like a hyena if she did that and I think it'd be more painful than dealing w/ the poo. But it is rather nice that we don't have to pick up after ourselves, isn't it? :)

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home