This is Lenman

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Modelling Career


ahhhhhhh modelling. the camera loves me! Sometimes i'm just doing my thing in the hall, and the papparazzi chase me and take a million photos, it allows me to empathise with stars like Paris Hilton, and Nicole Ritchie.

Today I started the lastest trend in kitty fashion. It's called BAG.

We did some test shoots and we're going to send the proofs to Vogue magazine. Most likely European Vogue, because I dont think the Australian market is ready for it just yet.


BAG - rrp: $679.00

2 Comments:

  • Hey, if you could convince Chanel to stick their CC logo on it, people probably would pay $679 for a plastic bag cape for their cat. After all, they're already flogging a plastic tote bag that looks like a garbage bag...

    I just love how Lenny has perfected his Paris-Hilton-stare-into-vacant-space look for the camera.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 9:44 PM  

  • Ooh.. you look so fashionable Lenman! I'll have to show Ms. Emma.. she's dying for some new fashions this year.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home