This is Lenman

Monday, December 11, 2006

I dont wanna

One of the Idiots went away and left me alone with her for 7 days.


What a freak of nature. At first I didn't mind, and thought it could be fun because I can make her feed me as many times as I want, and sprawl all over the bed, and I thought I would be playing chase mousies for days on end, because that other idiot, isnt here to distract her.

Whilst I did get fed more times than usual, I have to say I wasn't so impressed with my dinner yesterday - leftover kebab meat eaten off a plate left on the ground! inmates in Woomera detention centre get better treatment than this!!

Plus she annoyed me constantly - needy wench.. "look at my new boots!" "look at my new pyjamas" "come watch foxtel with me".. give a guy a break woman! I can see why the man of the house went away for a few days.

I hid most of last night and today on top of the wardrobe, and sooked, because she has not once thrown mousies down the hall! Plus she keeps over-sprawling herself and pushing me off the bed. Selfish Much.

The highlight of our time together was the excessive amount of showers she had, so I got to lick the bath for about 4 hours straight each day. That's some good lickin'

I think she is up to something too, she came home from outside, going on and on about some fat guy in a suit taking photos with pets at the vet. I am filled with a sense of un-ease. and will scratch the eyes out of anyone who makes me go near a fat man in a red suit.

time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home