This is Lenman

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trouble

I'll admit it - sometimes I get into 'sticky situations' - mainly revolving around my love-affair with escaping.

The first time I tried to escape I fell 3 stories to the ground and noone even knew I was missing!!!!! (well for 10 mins) It was so scary and dark that I just hid where I had fallen. I honestly didnt mean to fall 3 stories, but I was out on the ledge and kinda didnt realise that it was tiny. So that pretty much sucked ass. Specially seen as how after I was found, I had to have a bath (stinks) and was forevermore banned from walking on any of the window ledges around the house... I am sooo cooped up.

The second time I escaped was really crappy - the parents had the front door open whinging about taking the recyling downstairs, so whilst they were preocupied I ran as fast as I could, and they gave chase. What noone told me, was that the parents didnt have keys, and the door slammed shut, and we were all locked outside, in the cold, with no shoes on. I was in sooooooo much trouble.



They love me though. How could you not?

2 Comments:

  • You bear a striking resemblance to Mike Tyson in that pic, Lenny!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 11:03 PM  

  • You look very unamused there Lenman. I only look that way when Mommy tries to dress me up in her scarves. I haven't escaped per se.. I did get stuck once in some briars and when Mommy came to look for me, she made so much noise I got out all by myself, but she couldn't find me for another 30 min.. and ooh was I in trouble for that. So stay away from briars, ok? That's the moral of my story.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home