This is Lenman

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas

I have to say, I honestly got the best presents in the house this christmas. That wouldn't be hard considering that the parents threw out every present they received from "the stingy family cunts"....

I got a rug, that is like a fine weave of champagne between my toes.


How I love it so.

So far I have spent about 18 hours on the rug, flipping around and stretching. So comforting. It's during one of my flipping, stretching sessions that I laugh at the parents because they received such shit gifts. That will teach them to buy nice things for people. I always say - the best gift comes from the arse, and that is why I leave a little present for someone when they first wake up in the morning, in my kitty litter.

Anyway, back to the Rug. Love. It.

1 Comments:

  • Yay for your new rug.. Emma likes the tile floors for that, which surprises me cuz they're so cold usually.. but hey, it's cheap for me..

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home