This is Lenman

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Noone Listens


Everytime the "idiots" go shopping, I tell them what they should be buying. Suffice to say - they don't listen.

What good is a Taco Kit to me?? I cant hold a frekkin Taco shell.
Muesli - frekkin tree huggin hippies. GAY! never buy that shit again
Other Hippy Food - trust me, we share a bathroom, you don't need any additional 'folate' in your diet.
Heinz Soup - the fact that you own Heinz soup just proves to me how sad you are.. sitting at home with me alone on friday night drinkin your soup for one. Get a life.

In the future, I want to see cans of Tuna, Salmon, Chicken Carcus, and more tins of Fancy Feast than meets the eye.

None of this pasta rubbish.
Are we Clear?
GOOD.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, you are hilarious, not to mention handsome. I am glad we are friends.

    Love,
    BELLA!

    P.S. I totally understand how frustrating parental units can be. It's like how many times do we have to say the same thing to them? Try acting pathetic. It works for me.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 2:38 PM  

  • Oh Mr. Lenman.. you are so funny, you have me in stitches! You look so very mean and scary! I bet your mommy and daddy really respond to that. I'm such a scaredy cat that Mommy laughs at me when I try to be mean. I just don't have it in me. Way to stand up for yourself, I say!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home