This is Lenman

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rain??


It was supposed to rain today - and even though i never go "OUT" I still like to be prepared, you never know, I could get splashback from my primo position on the ledge.

Mum said that I look like I should posing in some Van Gogh Art in this pose - me - fruitbowl - plastic weirdness. I am above modelling, too much standing and staring.

The good thing about dressing up in the plastic bag, was that i was allowed to loiter around the groceries as they were being unpacked.

3 Comments:

  • Can never be to careful lenman. I mean in case of a leaky room why not get all dressed up in the rain gear...

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:34 PM  

  • L-Cizzy, I love your blog. It's like reading a celebrity's diary (and not some ho celebrity, like Lohan or Hilton. A cool celebrity, like Jay Z or my man Diddy). Keep it up.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 12:32 PM  

  • Mr. Lenman: I think you look very handsome in that plastic bag. I'm certainly not brave enough to wear one. They make scary noises. You rock in my book.

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home