This is Lenman

Friday, February 09, 2007

What the HECK@!! is this shit

so, having a bit of a squiz on the old laptop I was.. and looky what I just happened to come across:

who the HELL!! is this??

what the HELL! are you doing on my owners shoulder! thats MY shoulder!

Tart. Both of you. Scum Cheater Fishbreath Skanks

what are you looking at??!! My claws as they come towards your face??

Oh that's just great. Germify all the clothes in the bag for when they return.
I dont know what the hell is going on in these pictures.. supposedly the idiots were going on a nice tropical holiday to hopefully "sleep with the fishes" as was my understanding.. but apparently they were up there shmoozing with a younger, smaller, cuter, fluffier version than my perfect self.
This just REEEKS of a giant poo. no wait... this reeks of about TEN giant smelly poos! to think you would get suckered in by this little vixens cutesy whiskery fluffball cuddle-me-eyes.
Pah!! you'll rue the day. RUE THE DAY.
Where is my scratching post? by that i mean. Your Face. At Midnight. After I wipe my kitty litter all over it.
This is NOT over.!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Dear Lenman,

    I understand that you are very hurt and angry right now. I have been fasting and now I am on an ultra low-calorie diet. (The vet thinks that I am too curvy and sexy for my own good.) Anyway, my limited food intake has made me feel like spiritual and creative. I had forgotten how much I like to express myself with poetry. I have written a poem for you with the hope that it will make you feel better about that slut who was all up on your parentals. I feel like my poetry is like enlightened and stuff. I swear, the end may blow your mind!! I think that I am THE ENLIGHTENED ONE!

    The situation is really unfair
    But the other cat doesn’t even compare.
    We all hate the other cat.
    She is probably going to get ugly and fat.

    I still like you the best.
    You are funnier than all the rest.
    I like that you make statements with your poo.
    The other cat just doesn’t have a clue.

    Maybe she is jealous of you
    And just wants to make you jealous too.
    Maybe she just wants to be your friend
    And is using your parentals as a means to an end.

    Love,

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:18 PM  

  • http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/02/16/1171405412105.html

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home