This is Lenman

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Bug


This bug is the most exciting thing to happen to me all year.

How sad is that.

Pretty sad.

So i have decided to go on a Holiday for some excitement.

This year I have chosen, Georgina's Cat Heaven. Comes complete with Cat-Walks on the balcony, Balcony grime to rub myself in to get the stinky Pantene off my fur, a really heavy door to play 'nudge' with, and a massive wardrobe to disappear into its many vortex's.

Can't wait.

Whilst i'm gone i'm sending the idiots to Cairns. Hopefully they get eaten by a stingray or something.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! Lenman, you are totally lucky. I got to go to camp one time but I hardly ever get to go on fun trips without my parental units. I am currently grounded. I didn't get to go to Mollymook with them because of the choices I have made. I think that I made the right choice. Climbing on the roof was probably WAY more fun than Mollymook.

    Love,

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home