This is Lenman

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Vortex


I had a Donnie Darko experience this morning. I temporarily disappeared into a vortex.

Whilst you might not think that the average apartment would have its own vortex, or Abyss of the Unknown.. you would be wrong.

Whilst it has been suggested that a vortex exists behind the TV or under the fridge, in which my mousies are consistently disappearing into. Today was a first in that an actual being, disappeared into the unknown.

I was missing for roughly 10 mins. It was clear i wasn't pulling a prank by hiding in any of my usual spots to fool the retards. They searched and high and low.. to no avail.

So where was I??

A new theory is that a vortex exists under the couch, which clearly sucked me into another dimension. As when i appeared as if from Nowhere.. my fur was all messy and i looked really ruffed up.

If only i had some answers, answers from beyond.

Stupid wormholes.

1 Comments:

  • Duuuudddde. Hey - try to wormhole to my bday.

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home