This is Lenman

Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Holiday

Yawwwwwwwwwwn
had such a great time at "rancho relaxo" ie: Georginas. Whilst it could be said that I spent a lot of time sleeping, i also enjoyed the delights of my wonderous paradise.

hanging near the aqarium, i actually didnt even notice this waterworld adventureland whilst I was there, i was too busy doing other activities, i'll know for next time to pack my goggles and fake tan.

bag time. who doesnt love a good bag?? Hours and Hours of fun to be had in a paperbag,

Darts. I became very skilled at the art of darts.

Shoe Fetish. I became a fashionista in the cupboard, telling George which heels to wear with what skirt. I was like "honey, noone likes wedges, they are so like, before I was even born"
Zzzzzzzzzzzz. I got so bored being forced to play 'the x-files' boardgame, that i lapsed into a momentary coma. even though i did know quite a few of the answers, thanks to the Morons, being avid X-Files Fans.
Chasies.
Overall, I had the bestest time evah! at Georgina's Cat Heaven. Walks on the balcony in my harness, seeing a BBQ for the first time, sleeping on someone elses bathmat and watching them pee.
Good Times. Good Times.
The Morons are taking me back captive again, to the land of No Darts. Jerks.
I'm going to get back at them by telling them to get lots and lots of pairs of Wedges, ha ha! jokes on them when they realise how stupid they look.
pffffffft wedges.

1 Comments:

  • Hi handsome! You look extra handsome in your holiday pics! I want to go to Georgina's. I love playing with shoe laces and bags.

    Love,

    BELLA!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home