This is Lenman

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

These Tings I Theenk



What gives with Birds?

Do they not realise that I can get up to 3 cans of catfood a day if I look really pathetic and give them Princess Di eyes. They don't even know. Idiots.

Should I put suncream on my nose? I pretty much sleep about 7 hours a day in a constant sunbeam. That can't be good...

Harumph

Sometimes I wish I could make an escape rope out of the sheets and be freeee

Is that a Christmas Beetle?

Sometimes I just want to pee into the wind.

I'm sleepy.

1 Comments:

  • Have you tried the leg-wind/trip up? If you can time it when they are just going out, you can trip them and bolt for the open door.

    This worked for me once, but I was tramatized by the people in white coats, chasing and catching me and locking me in a cold, dark cage. They called my parents to pick me up from the pokey....That was humiliating.....

    ...but they did have to pay a fine...heeheehee...served them right.

    peanut

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home