This is Lenman

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ask Lenman

Welcome Readers to this Month's ASK LENMAN
Dear Lenman,
Can you offer me some helps of where a nice warm place to sleep in winter would be? You see I sleep outside on the stairs, and I fear that I am getting feline-hemorrhoids on my fluffy behind.. - Sincerly, Whitey.

Dear Whitey,
First of all I have no idea what this "outside" is that you speak of, why the hell aren't you inside your owners bed? shedding hair and sticking your claws in their back whilst they sleep. You see this blanket I am lying on, this is my special blanket - I suggest you get your own special blanket.

Dear Lenman,
Why Why Why Do you feel the need to bathe yourself on my head at 3am?.. - Sincerly, the feeding lady.

Dear Lady,
Why Why Why are you sleeping where I have a bath? this place is big enough for you to find somewhere else to sleep. Might I suggest on the stairs with Whitey?

Dear Lenman,
Why do cats sniff dirty underpants around the laundry hamper? this is kind of disgusting.... - Sincerly, Grossed Out.

Dear Grossy,
Have you not heard of "Au Du Crotch"?? It is an amazing scent that you stupid humans seem to disregard and wash off your outer layers quite obsessively. Weirdos.

3 Comments:

  • Oh... it's not just our cat that's perverted! Although Feifei exclusively sniffs Gam's underwear. There's definitely something weird going on with that...

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 5:12 PM  

  • Dear Lenman,

    I have a question for you.
    Do you believe in life after death?

    I trust the answer to the above question is yes...

    Because when you come up here to god heaven I am gonna scratch your feakin' eye's out, hold you down and beat the livin' crap outta yo for takin' over my position with Rach.

    You bastard, have made her forget all about the love and affection I gave to her over a 20 year period...

    You old son have been with her but a short time..you know nothing about hanging precariously out of the 3rd story flat in McCleay Street, being bundled into the car with Rachel's mother to go and visit the relo's, and eating spag bol under the table.

    So be aware I'm waitin' for ya..

    see ya in the clouds....Nancy ..meow...FFFTTT

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 2:06 PM  

  • It is great to observe somebody put enough craze towards a matter. I'm thankful that I stumbled upon this process. I am lucky I used the time to read on past the 1st paragraph. You have got a whole lot to say, very much to offer. I really hope guys understand this and look into our page.


    safety deposit box
    bank safety deposit boxes
    mailbox post
    residential mailboxes
    gold bar for sale

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home