This is Lenman

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Its my cat in a box

It's my cat in a box, my cat in a box girl,
It's my cat in a box, my cat in a box girl

It's easy to do just follow these steps
Step 1: Open up a hole in a box
Step 2: Put your cat in that box
Step 3: Then you hide in the box
And that's the way you do it

It's my cat in a box... my cat in a box giiirl
It's my cat in a box, my cat in a box girl
Christmas; cat a box
Hanukkah; cat in a box
Thursday; a cat in a box
Every single holiday a cat in a box
Over at your parent's house a cat in a box
Midday at the grocery store a cat in a box ..

1 Comments:

  • Lenman, I have no idea why I'm so stupid and can't read you on a regular basis. This was so funny! You are hilarious! You really should make your people be your managers and take you on the road. :) PS. Emma says hi!

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home