This is Lenman

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pingerheads

I hate it when the parents come home after a night on the pingers - they keep me up allllll night with their pinging activities - which I have to partake in.

This is such a bad angle, as I was clearly off my head and peaking badly right now.. all I can remember, is that they came home, put the glowstick on my neck, and the rest is a blur.

This is where i started crashing a little, I was in a kinda K-Hole at this time, feeling reaallly seedy n shit. I wanted to put on some Snoop and G-Bang it out in the loungeroom, but the pingerheads wanted to play scrabble... They are soo lame.

If my memory serves me correct - it was goin OFF on top of the cupboards, its really the best place to feel your groove, its all private and you feel all superior looking down on everybody from up there.

Finally I crashed out, had a massive comedown and did an eccy-poo that got me banned from the bedroom for two days!! The best part of the night was the love-fest where everyone sat around stroking me and I purred so much I think i broke my voicebox.

3 Comments:

  • Lenman, I so know how you feel with all the ups and downs, but haven't tried chilling on a cupboard, next time maybe...

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:47 PM  

  • your cat rocks!!!!

    does he do live appearances??

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 4:47 PM  

  • Lenman

    If mum and dad continue to take pingers and force them upon you, I believe that you are in moral danger. Please call the Police helpline and dob in a druggo. I know it's hard when it happens to be mom and pop, BUT IT is for their own good.
    Lenman, Unc may visit in near future, please keep a record of time and dates of ping events and I will assist you make statements to appropriate authorities.

    Unc..Fountain of Truth

    <$I18NByCommentAhrefuthor$>, At 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home