This is Lenman

Monday, October 16, 2006

Shit on my Fur is no Biggie

pfft assholes. If they shit on the floor, i'm sure its ok, if IIIIIII shit on the floor, its like a fricken anthrax outbreak.. "oooh clean the shit off the carpet"... "oooh clean the shit off lenny" ... you'd think their shit doesn't stink the way they carry on.



Do they not realise the space I have to work with is really tiny?? and that after all the digging and burying (which can be rather hypnotic) you sometimes forget what the hell you're doing and you stand in your own shit.!! I can deal with just licking it off, can't they just deal with it on the carpet for a second.



whatevr... I bet they don't let me into the bed tonight either. Gaybo's.
Next time i'll purposely shit on the powercords again.. that'll teach em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home